SSD GD Constable 2024 Notification out
SSD GD Constable 2024 Notification out
Total post : 26146
Latest Update : 25/11/2023
Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
SSD GD Constable 2024 Vacancy
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has published notification for the recruitment of Constable GD in CAPF, SSF & Assam Rifles. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
|Dates for submission of online applications||24-11-2023|
|Last date and time for receipt of online applications||28-12-2023|
|Last date and time for generation of offline Challan||28-12-2023|
|Last date and time for making online fee payment||29-12-2023|
|Schedule of Computer Based Examination||February, 2024|
|Vacancy Details SSC GD 2023|
- The vacancies are Tentative. Any change in the number of vacancies will be intimated through the website of the Commission.
- 10% vacancies are earmarked for Ex-servicemen (ESM). If suitable ESM candidates are not available, vacancies reserved for ESM will be filled by non-ESM candidates of respective categories.
Age Limit :
- 18-23 years as on 01-08-2023. Candidates should not have been born earlier than 02-08-2000 and later than 01-08-2005 in normal course. However, after relaxation of three (03) years in upper age.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
Qualification : (As on 01-01-2023):
- Candidates should possess Matriculation or 10th Class pass from a recognized Board/ University.
- Fee payable: Rs 100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only).
- For Women/ SC/ ST/ Ex Serviceman Candidates: Zero
- Payment Mode: Online
Scheme Of Examination :
The Computer based examination will consist of one objective type paper containing 80 questions carrying 2 marks each, with the following composition:
|Subject||Number of Questions||MaximumMarks||Duration/ Time Allowed|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||20||40||60 minutes|
|General Knowledge and General Awareness||20||40|
- All questions will be of Objective Multiple Choice Type. The computer based examination will be conducted in English and Hindi only.
- There will be negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer. Candidates are, therefore, advised to keep this in mind while answering the questions.
Details Syllabus :
General Intelligence and Reasoning:
Analytical aptitude and ability to observe and distinguish patterns will be tested through questions principally of non-verbal type. This component may include questions on analogies, similarities and differences, spatial visualization, spatial orientation, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning and figural classification, arithmetic number series, non-verbal series, coding and decoding, etc.
General Knowledge and General Awareness:
Questions in this component will be aimed at testing the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of every day observations and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of any educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General Polity, Indian Constitution, and scientific Research etc. These Questions will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline.
This paper will include questions on problems relating to Number Systems, Computation of Whole Numbers, Decimals and Fractions and relationship between Numbers, Fundamental arithmetical operations, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, Mensuration, Time and Distance, Ratio and Time, Time and Work, etc.
Candidates’ ability to understand basic English/ Hindi and his basic comprehension would be tested.
Physical Efficiency Test (PET)/ Physical Standard Test (PST):
|Physical Efficiency Test (PET):|
|5 Kms in 24 minutes.||1.6 Kms in 8 ½ minutes|
|1.6 Kms in 6 ½ minutes||800 metres in 4 minutes|
A women candidate, who as a result of tests is found to be pregnant of 12 weeks standing or over, shall be declared temporarily unfit and appointment be held in abeyance until the confinement is over. The vacancy against which a woman candidate was selected will be kept reserved for her. She will be re-examined for Physical Efficiency Test (PET) six weeks after the date of confinement, subject to the production of medical certificate of fitness from a registered medical practitioner. If she is found fit, she may be appointed to the post kept reserved for and allowed the benefit of seniority in accordance with the instructions of the government, as amended from time to time.
Physical Standard Test (PST):
- Male: 170 cms
- Female: 157 cms
- All candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes
- Male: 162.5
- Female :150.0
- All Scheduled Tribe candidates of North Eastern States (NE States)
- Male: 157.0
- Female :147.5
- Un-expanded: 80 cms
- Minimum expansion: 5 cms
- Proportionate to height and age as per medical standards.
|Download Official Notice||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Join Telegram||Click Here|
Disclaimer : odishastudypoint.in is not connected with any Government Organization. We Collect information online and offline. Details and Links available on www.odishastudypoint.in is only for Immediate Information to the Examinees an does not to be a constitute Legal Document. While all Effort have been made to make the information readily available on odishastudypoint.in as Authentic as possible. www.rojgarujala.in is not responsible for any loss to any person or anything. Here can be Error or Inaccuracy of the information Published on the website.